Purple Honduras Haze is the result of a direct cross between our Purple Haze #23 mother and our best first generation Honduras sativa males (purple high yielding Colombian phenotype), creating a true F1 100% sativa hybrid, extremely tropical, vigorous and productive, with the qualities and characteristics of the best old purple Colombian sativas. Its psychoactivity and Haze and heirloom Colombian terpene profiles will transport you back decades… to when the true sativas had no trace of Indica influence.
Purple Honduras Haze has a growth and flower development virtually identical to pure Purple Haze, which in the right conditions of strong light intensity and stable warm temperatures produces successive and abundant reflowerings, generating gigantic final yields thanks to the hybrid vigour provided by Honduras, in itself a very productive pure sativa. The Honduras also shortens the flowering time of the Haze by 2-3 weeks, not interfering even slightly with the extreme sativa profile that we seek with this type of cross, rather amplifying it instead. Excellent resistance against rains and against fungi such as botrytis, due to the tropical 'blood' that runs through the veins of this hybrid and because of its spongy pure sativa floral structures.
The effect is stimulating, both physically and mentally, completely clean, encouraging conversation and activity, although a touch more introspective than the Green Honduras Haze. The effect is of moderate initial potency and duration, but of great quality and without ceiling or tolerance limit, allowing users to get higher and higher, reaching the stratosphere with no restraint to its cerebral psychoactivity. Once the effect fades it does not leave any kind of mental or physical heaviness or numbness.
The Purple Haze #23 parent is our best Purple Haze mother and has been used previously in the development of successful pure sativa hybrids, such as our excellent Panama Haze and Purple Haze x Malawi, or in the most extreme limited edition of Purple Haze x Thai. Undoubtedly Purple Honduras Haze follows in the style of cleaner and more euphoric Purple Haze hybrids like Purple Haze x Malawi and Purple Haze x Thai, with Purple Honduras Haze being very productive, comparable to Purple Haze x Malawi.
Purple Honduras Haze differs from its sister Green Honduras Haze by having, on average, a taller and more floppy structure and generally finishing the bloom period (especially at low temperatures in the second half of flowering) with the beautiful purple and reddish colours so characteristic of purple Highland Colombians, although both share a very similar personality, psychoactivity, power and terpene profiles.
A standard (regular) limited edition, available while stock lasts.
- Tipo F1 HYBRID
- Format Standard
- Sativa / Indica ratio 100 % sativa
- THC 12-14 %
- CBD 0.07-0.09 %
- CBG 0.6-1.2 %
- Flowering indoors 14-18 weeks
- Flowering outdoors December
- Yield High
- Resistance against spider mites Average
- Resistance against powder mildew Average-High
- Resistance against botrytis Very high
- Resistance against white fly Average-High
- Resistance against cold Average
- Resistance against heat High
- Latitude 0º-40º
- Genetics Purple Haze #23 x best 1st generation pure Honduran males (purple high yielding Colombian phenotype).
- Structure Extreme tropical sativa, with a very thin leaf and pale green color. Very fine and flexible stems, which withstand the worst showers and blizzards.
- Bouquet Woody (cedar), spicy, garlic, sandalwood, sage and incense, touches of blackberry, raisins and red wine, with a deep and refined mango background.
- High Stimulating effect, both physically and mentally, completely clean, which invites conversation and activity, but also introspection. The effect is of moderate duration and initial power, but of great quality and without ceiling or limits of tolerance, taking you higher and higher, reaching the stratosphere, with nothing holding back its cerebral psychoactivity. When the effect fades it does not leave any kind of heaviness or mental or physical numbness.
- Terpene profile Monoterpenes: Very high beta-myrcene content and small amounts of alpha-pinene. Sesquiterpenes. Small quantities of beta-caryophyllene.