King's Kush was created from a cross between an OG Kush and a Grape, resulting in a variety with a profoundly sweet flavour, long lasting in the mouth. The CBD version perfectly retains its organoleptic qualities and its impressive resin production
Grown in an indoor cultivation, it will take 9 weeks of flowering to reach maturity, yielding up to 800g per m2. Outdoors, it will be necessary to wait another week, a total of 10 weeks for a harvest that can reach 900g per plant.
Green House Seeds King's Kush CBD info:
- 30% SATIVA - 70% INDICA
- THC: 8-10% CBD: 8-10% RATIO: 1:1
- GENETICS: King's Kush x High CBD male.
- EFFECTS: Mostly body-stoned effect, relaxing and long lasting.
- FLOWERING INDOOR: 9 weeks 800 gr/m2.
- FLOWERING OUTDOOR: 10 weeks up to 900 gr/plant.
- AWARDS: Not yet introduced.