Aurora Indica is a 90% indica dominant that is a real powerhouse when it comes to potency. She remains short and yields rock hard buds, meaning she is ideal for beginner growers with limited space looking for a fast flowering variety.
Genetics: By crossing Afghani and Northern Lights together, Aurora Indica inherited the tough resilience and growth structure of her parents. This F1 hybrid will be able to take cold and wet weather meaning she performs well in colder climates, however due to the density of the biomass from her buds, be vigilant of mold late into the flowering stage. Aurora Indica will grow bushy, uniform plants that require little maintenance, meaning this strain is best suited for Sea of Green setups in comparison to SCROG.
Strain Characteristics: Because of her indica dominance, you can expect Aurora Indica to grow with a low profile during the growing phase of 18/6, and when flowered will not stretch much. Not only does this strain do very well when grown closely together, she is also well recommended for growers with limited height. Aurora Indica will grow with thick fingered fan leaves with very short intermodal spacing.
From seed to harvest it takes between 8-9 weeks. During this time, we recommend using a dehumidifier to control the humidity levels. Aurora Indica will produce extremely compact, resin soaked golf ball sized nugs that can be described as spiced, dank, earthy and pungent. Despite THC levels ranging from 14-17%, and 0.1% - 1% CBD levels, Aurora Indica is popular amongst medical patients seeking therapeutic relief.
Experiencing this strain: Smoking Aurora Indica will have an immediate effect, thanks to her full-blooded indica nature. Certainly a couch locking strain, so recommended for evening use to avoid feeling sleepy all day. Her effects will cause eyelids, arms and legs to become heavy followed by an urge to eat.
Her flavors are very bold and earthy, with overtones of pepper and herbal spices. Aurora Indica is a good choice for chilling out at home with friends, taking it easy. Medical patients may find this hybrid to be one of the most therapeutic strains Nirvana offer, as she may help with relieving inflammation, aches and pains and symptoms of insomnia.
What makes this strain so great: Aurora Indica is a very easy to grow strain, short flowering hybrid with a low profile, and through the roof potency. A heavy hitter and one that we recommend for nighttimes only or for smokers with a high tolerance.
- Effect: Happy/Euphoric/Relaxed
- Medical use: Stress/Insomnia/Pain
- Flavor: Earthy/Pungent/Herbal
- THC: 14% - 17%
- CBD: 0.1% - 1%
- Parents: This strain is a cross between Aurora Indica x Ruderalis.
- Genetics: A Predominantly Indica strain that grows into a shorter, bushier plant with a more calming and body high effect.
- Feminized: These seeds are guaranteed to grow into Female plants, all plants end up producing potent buds.
- Height: The plant grows Short of height when compared to other strains, perfect for growing within limited space.
- Yield: This strain has a yield of 400 - 500 g/m² in SOG on average, a moderate yield when compared to other strains.
- Seed to harvest: The seed to harvest time is between 8 - 9 weeks, perfect for a fast grow.
- Autoflower: This plant is an autoflower and will automatically switch to flowering stage with age, regardless of light cycle changes.
- Suitable for beginners