Panama x Bangi Haze combines our best and more balanced parental plants of both strains, already classic and highly worked sativa hybrids in depth by themselves, combining their best features in this very refined F1 hybrid between american and african sativas, that almost has it all.
Excellent strong structure, very vigorous, branchy and easy to handle. The flower density, yield and resin production are very high.
Very complex sativa terpene profile: floral, musky, lemon, sweet carrots, aniseed and incense.... that combines the best african and central american sativa aromas.
Very complex sativa effect: psychedelic, euphoric, creative and crazy, as well as dreamy. Very good quality and long lasting.
One of the best F1 sativa hybrids we have produced among our most classic varieties in the last 3 years.
Feminized limited edition available while stock lasts.
- Tipo F1 HYBRID
- Format Feminized
- Sativa / Indica ratio 80 % sativa / 20 % indica
- THC 18-21%
- CBD Null
- CBG 3 %
- Flowering indoors 10-11 weeks
- Flowering outdoors 3rd week of October
- Yield High
- Resistance against spider mites Average
- Resistance against powder mildew Average
- Resistance against botrytis Average
- Resistance against white fly Average-High
- Resistance against cold Average-High
- Resistance against heat High
- Latitude 0º-43º
- Genetics 10th generation Panama Goddess x 8th generation Bangi Haze F29. Both are our tastier, more balanced and representative female parental plants of Panama and Bangi Haze.
- Structure Excellent sativa structure. Very vigorous, branchy and hardy sativa, yet easy to handle.
- Bouquet Complex terpene profile: floral, musky and lemony with incense, sweet carrots and anissed ... that combines the best sativa aromas from central Africa and America.
- High Very complex sativa effect: psychedelic, euphoric, creative and crazy, as well as dreamy. Very good quality and long lasting.
- We recommend warm temperatures between 27-24 ° C for the whole growing cycle, especially indoors.
- Low moisture levels of 30-40% and good ventilation during flowering are recommended, to ensure the best quality and yield that this great sativa offers.
- Indoors, this hybrid starts the first month of flowering defining the budsites.
- The flowering explodes around 5th-6th weeks of flowering, producing huge colas of high size with many fresh white pistils. Finally, after 60-65 days of flowering and under proper growing conditions, this sativa hybrid can produce a third reflowering, which when it is properly matured brings the flowers to an even higher level of yield, resin production, terpene quality, and complexity, strength and length of the effect.
- We recommend average NPK feeding for the 4 weeks of life, then slightly stronger for the end of the growing stage and at the start of the flowering. If the plants produce a third reflowering, and under proper growing conditions then we recommend to provide stronger NPK feeding until it starts to fully ripen.