A new Central American pure sativa from Honduras that our team has reproduced recently.
Honduras' growing structure, flowering time, flower distribution and overall appearance are reminiscent of the old long flowering lowland colombians. On the other hand, the effect and terpenes are closer to the old mexican sativas of clean, happy and positive effects. The effect has a stimulant component similar to the more exciting and nervous african sativas.
A classical tropical sativa of high yield, high flower/leaf ratio, high vigor and excellent resistance against the adverse weather conditions of warm humid climates (rains, fungus).
Excellent sativa to work, for music, for outdoor activities, to socialize ... good against migraine and apathy.
Not recommended in case of anxiety, insomnia, heart problems or parkinson.
- Type: LANDRACE STRAIN (P2)
- Format Standard
- Sativa / Indica ratio 100 % sativa
- THC 7-13 %
- CBD Below 1 %
- Flowering indoors 14 weeks
- Flowering outdoors Mid November
- Yield Very High
- Resistance against spider mites Average
- Resistance against powder mildew Average-High
- Resistance against botrytis High
- Resistance against white fly Average-High
- Resistance against cold Average
- Resistance against heat High
- Latitude 0º-43º
- Genetics 2nd generation pure landrace sativa from Honduras.
- Structure Pure tropical sativa structure, tall, flexible, with strong branching and medium/tall node length.
- Bouquet Floral, citric, woody and spicy.
- High Clean, energetic, all in the head 'Feel good!' sativa effect of moderate strenght and duration, but without ceiling, tiredness in the body or hangover.
- Growing Tips It can be grown indoors with strong light intensity and with enough space for its development.
- We recommend to switch her into flowering after 15 days from seed, or starting from clones rooted for at least 7 days.
- We recommend 11 (light) / 13 (darkness) photoperiod for the flowering indoors, in order to boost the flowering, and to avoid reflowerings or excessive stretching in early flowering.
- Outdoors, Honduras needs a tropical/subtropical climate or a warm coastal climate similar to Mediterranean to mature correctly.
- We recommend soft NPK levels in the growing stage, increasing PK from 3rd week of flowering.
- When Honduras is properly grown, the yield is very high, both indoors and outdoors.
- Interesting sativa to develop sativa hybrids of huge vigor and yield, with clean and energetic effects.