Chitral is widely known in the cannabis world as being producer of one of the best Pakistani hashes.
The Pakistan Chitral line we offer you here at ACE Seeds is an excellent pure kush bred since the mid-90’s by Cannabiogen.
This indica is an explosion of colors, tastes and scents with two main phenotypes: one green and the other very colorful. Both phenotypes produce plants with high adaptability, short flowering time, generous resin production and pleasant hash plant effect.
Pakistan Chitral Kush is not only surprising due to its aroma, beauty and quality. It is also one of the few pure indicas that mature correctly even under rainy conditions, in contrast with most of the current afghani strains that easily rot under those conditions.
A true 'jewel' for the pure indica lovers and cannabis breeding.
- Tipo LANDRACE STRAIN
- Format Standard
- Sativa / Indica ratio 100 % indica
- THC 8-12%
- CBD Up to 2 %
- Flowering indoors 8-9 weeks
- Flowering outdoors End of September
- Yield Average
- Resistance against spider mites Average-High
- Resistance against powder mildew High
- Resistance against botrytis High
- Resistance against white fly High
- Resistance against cold High
- Resistance against heat High
- Latitude 0º-50º
- Genetics 100 % landrace indica from Chitral, pakistani Hindu Kush.
- Structure Indica plant with short node lenght, wide leaves and columnar growing. Not as robust as the afghani indicas.
- Bouquet Great diversity of sweet scents, always round and penetrating. Pleasant aroma of caramel, strawberry and blackberry chewing gum.
- High Pleasant and relaxing hash plant effect.