Panama and Malawi are probably the 2 best and most highly worked sativas in our catalog.
Malawi x Panama is a a straight hybrid between the Old Malawi Killer, and the more modern and refined 10th generation Panama.
creating a 100% sativa F1 hybrid that combines excellent sativa genetics from Central Africa and America.
In this F1, Malawi dominates with its structure and character, producing vigorous and highly resistant sativas, that bring to the limit the best floral qualities of the killer Malawis: Ultra resinous plants of very dense, resinous flowers of overpowering effect: complex, crazy, introverted. Very deep and long lasting, both mentally and physically. Only for the harder and more experienced sativa travelers.
While the sister Panama x Malawi line provides easier to grow sativa plants, of higher yield and more refined terpenes,
Malawi x Panama offers, without any doubt, the most powerful and resinous F1 specimens among these 2 varieties,
producing consistently THC concentrations between 20 and 25%.
Since 2013 we have been testing different F1s hybrids and different genetic combinations among elite parents between Malawi and Panama, in order to find hybrids that combine and improve the excellent qualities that these excellent sativas already have, increasing in these new F1s hybrids even more the vigor, ease of cultivation, potency, resin production, complexity of effects and terpenes, versatility and better acceptance of nutrients.
- Tipo F1 HYBRID
- Format Feminized
- Sativa / Indica ratio 100 % sativa
- THC 21-26 %
- CBD 0.2 %
- CBG 1.1 %
- Flowering indoors 10-12 weeks
- Flowering outdoors October / Early November
- Yield Average-High
- Resistance against spider mites Average-High
- Resistance against powder mildew High
- Resistance against botrytis Average-High
- Resistance against white fly Average-High
- Resistance against cold Average-High
- Resistance against heat High
- Latitude 0º-43º
- Genetics Old Malawi Killer x Panama Goddess
- Structure Pure sativa structure, vigorous and branchy, yet easy to handle, without excessive stretching.
- Bouquet The Malawi resinous, oily, spicy and woody aromas dominate in this F1 hybrid, with fruity and sweet carrot touches, balanced by the more citric, sweet and creamy Panama influence.
- High Complex, trippy, introverted effect of overpowering strength. Very long lasting and deep mentally and physically.
- We recommend soft NPK nutrient levels for the growing stage, especially with nitrogen,
- then increase the feeding to medium-high levels for the flowering.
- Pure sativa plants, but without excessive stretching in early flowering. Although the vigor of these pure sativa hybrids should never be underrated: ventilation, light intensity and space requirements should be properly planned when females begin to stretch at the beginning of flowering.
- In this Malawi x Panama F1, Malawi dominates with its character and behaviour, with a very elegant african sativa structure, and with the best floral Malawi qualities: very high production of resins, producing one of the most potent possible sativa alchemies.