Excellent F1 sativa/indica hybrid with cup-winning potential. A straight cross between the elite 10th generation Panama Goddess and the also elite Pakistan Chitral Kush 2002. With this new hybrid, we continue exploring the best possible combinations between our best sativas and the excellent hash plant Pakistan Chitral Kush.
One of the most beautiful colourful expressions in the cannabis world, consistently showing the intense purple and reddish pigmentation of the PCK in flowering, with some outdoor specimens also showing the beautiful reddish/pinkish pistil characteristic of the Panama.
Panama x PCK develops with the compact and manageable size and fast flowering of the pakistani, with Panama contributing more vigor, potency, yield and branching.
Abundant resin production, with a very appealing and complex terpene profile that blends the more spectacular strawberry and blackberry bubble gum aromas bathed in coffee of the pakistani, with the lemony and incensey Central American sativa terpenes from Panama.
Meditative and introspective effect, which encourages relaxation and contemplation.
An excellent choice for indoor growing and outdoor growing in a wide variety of climates, due to its quality, beauty and high resistance against heat, cold, fungus and rain.
- Tipo F1 HYBRID
- Format Feminized
- Sativa / Indica ratio 50 % sativa / 50 % indica
- THC 15.2 %
- CBD Below 0.05 %
- CBG Null
- Flowering indoors 9-10 weeks
- Flowering outdoors Early October
- Yield Average-High
- Resistance against spider mites High
- Resistance against powder mildew High
- Resistance against botrytis High
- Resistance against white fly High
- Resistance against cold High
- Resistance against heat High
- Latitude 0º-47º
- Genetics Panama Goddess (F10) elite x Pakistan Chitral Kush elite 2002.
- Structure Compact and manageable size of the pakitani, where Panama contributing with more vigor and branching.
- Bouquet Spectacular strawberry and blackberry bubble gum aromas bathed in coffee of the pakistani, with the lemony and incensey Central American sativa terpenes from Panama.
- High Meditative and introspective effect, suitable for relaxation and contemplation.
- Terpene profile Rich and complex and terpene profile in both monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes. It mainly contains the following monoterpenes: high amounts of beta myrcene, moderate quantities of p-cymene and isopulegol, and smaller amounts of beta pinene, alpha pinene, linalool and camphene. Sesquiterpenes: Very high nerolidol and bisabolol content, moderate quantities of alpha-humelene and smaller amounts of beta-caryophyllene.