Snow Moon is a vigorous and tasty hashplant hybrid with genetics from Pakistan and China.
It combines 2 excellent elite hashplants from our genetic library: the famous purple Pakistan Chitral Kush 2002, and our best China Yunnan indica expression from our Orient Express hybrid.
Snow Moon displays 2 main phenotypes that are equally frequent. Firstly, we have the 'white' pheno, with higher influence coming from the China Yunnan hashplant genetics, with more organic, earthy and forest aromas. This pheno matures producing a thick and shiny layer of resins all over the flowers and closer leaves, giving her a 'snowy' appearance that reminds us the best expressions of the white family from the 90s.
On the other hand, we also find the 'blackberry' pheno, with evident pakistani influence, that produces beautiful purple flowers with reddish hints, emanating a sticky and appealing resin that smells like forest fruits bubblegum.
Both phenos produce indica plants of remarkable quality, with a warm, pleasant and happy psychoactivity, and always rounded and 'mouth watering' aromas. The hash produced from this strain is exceptional.
Since 2007 we have been exploring different combinations between Pakistan Chitral and China Yunnan, until we found the best genetic combinations possible between these 2 classic indicas from our catalogue.
Snow Moon was born in 2013 and since then we have been doing testings to finally offer you this yummy limited edition in 2016.
Limited edition available in standard and feminized format, while stock lasts.
- Tipo POLYHYBRID
- Format Standard
- Sativa / Indica ratio 80 % indica / 20 % sativa
- THC 12-16 %
- CBD Below 1%
- Flowering indoors 7-9 weeks
- Flowering outdoors End of September / First week of October
- Yield Average-High
- Resistance against spider mites Average-High
- Resistance against powder mildew Average-High
- Resistance against botrytis Average-High
- Resistance against white fly Average-High
- Resistance against cold High
- Resistance against heat High
- Latitude 0º-47º
- Genetics Purple Pakistan Chitral Kush 2002 x Orient Express (China Yunnan hashplant pheno).
- Structure Compact and robust structure, almost 100 % indica full blood. Big, thick, lush and dark green leaves. The node lenght is usually very short. Excellent branching in certain individuals.
- Bouquet Wet soil and forest after the rain, hash, forest fruits (blackberry mainly).
- High Pleasant and expansive effect, that leaves you pleasantly floating in a warm bath of enjoyable sensations.