You can expect monster yields of old school funk from this three-way hybrid. Created for maximum production and resilience, Big Bud guarantees huge harvests every time, meaning she is the best for cash croppers who need short flowering times and commercial scale harvests.
This strain carried forward all the most desirable traits from her parents, meaning she is highly resilient to cold and hot climates, grows in 8 to 9 weeks and is unbelievably productive. Indoors, she can yield up to 500 gr/m2, which makes Big Bud one of the most lucrative strains available. Outdoors she is capable of yielding enormous amounts and will not suffer with mold thanks to her environmental resistance.
This old school hybrid will grow with thick branches and quickly fill out your grow tent. Big Bud reacts very well to plant training, which we advise to take your yields to the next level. As the name suggests, she will grow nothing but big buds at every internode. Her calyx to leaf ratio is very high, making her a breeze to trim. The characteristics of the flowers will have a clear old school look with calyx stacking up surrounded by bright orange hairs.
Big bud has a vintage flavor that will take some old school growers back. A mix of earthy, sweet with a floral funk background that will have you licking your lips after every toke of a joint.
Her aroma when flowering will be more floral than pungent, so is a great choice for growers who require low profile varieties.
The effects of big bud are very relaxing, dreamy and pleasant. This strain is potent, so is well recommended for relaxing and evening times. Her effects can be sleepy with a mild body effect, meaning Big Bud is well suited for smokers looking for a calming, balanced effect. Medical patients may find Big Bud can help stress, depression and improve feelings of well-being.
An old school blast from the past with an extremely high resilience to cold and hot weather. A very easy to grow strain that every cash cropper needs in their vault. Big Bud is a true pedigree and will not let you down!
- THC: 13% - 17%
- CBD: 0.1% - 1%
- Effect: Relaxed/Sleepy/ Euphoric
- Medical use: Stress/Depression/ Insomnia
- Flavor: Sweet/Earthy/Flowery
- Parents: This strain is a cross between Big Bud x Ruderalis.
- Genetics: A Predominantly Indica strain that grows into a shorter, bushier plant with a more calming and body high effect.
- Feminized: These seeds are guaranteed to grow into Female plants, all plants end up producing potent buds.
- Cultivation: This strain is intended for Indoor cultivation, it requires a more controlled environment.
- Cultivation: This strain can be grown both Indoor and Outdoor, it is generally more resistant to external factors.
- Height: The plant grows into a Average sized plant compared to other strains, great for filling up your grow space.
- Yield: This strain has a yield of 400 - 500 g/m² in SOG on average, a moderate yield when compared to other strains.
- Seed to harvest: The seed to harvest time is between 8 - 9 weeks, perfect for a fast grow.
- Autoflower: This plant is an autoflower and will automatically switch to flowering stage with age, regardless of light cycle changes.
- Grow Difficulty: This strain is easy to grow, forgiving and great for beginners, can reach its full potential with basic care.