Nepal Jam x Kali China is one of the most complete and interesting sativa/indica hybrids we have bred in recent years, combining many desirable and positive traits in one plant.
Sativa dominant hybrid with small, compact and columnar structure, very manageable and easy to grow, ripening in just 8 weeks of flowering. Its dense and resinous flowers of medium size and very good flower/leaf ratio produce a very happy and kind sativa effect, with mouth watering sweet, honeyed and incensey terpenes.
Nepal Jam x Kali China almost has it all. It's also a very uniform and versatile plant, both indoors and outdoors, making this strain an excellent choice for growers looking for high quality sativa hybrids with only 2 months of flowering time, for colder weathers or that can be grown in small spaces along with other short flowering indica strains, without delaying the growing cycle..
The new and improved version of this F1 hybrid has been bred using our new best parental plants of Nepal Jam (F7) and Kali China (F4), fruit of our latest selections of both strains, being able to show beautiful purple colours at the end of flowering, especially when the flowering takes place with cold temperatures.
- Tipo F1 HYBRID
- Format Feminized
- Sativa / Indica ratio 60 % sativa / 40 % indica
- THC 15-18 %
- CBD 0.3 %
- CBG 0-0.3 %
- Flowering indoors 8 weeks
- Flowering outdoors End of September / Early October
- Yield Average-High
- Resistance against spider mites Average-High
- Resistance against powder mildew Average-High
- Resistance against botrytis Average-High
- Resistance against white fly Average-High
- Resistance against cold High
- Resistance against heat Average-High
- Latitude 0º-47º
- Genetics Nepal Jam (F7) x Kali China (F4). F1 hybrid between 2 stabilized inbred hybrids.
- Structure Small, compact and columnar, very manageable and easy to grow.
- Bouquet Mouth watering sweet, honeyed, caramelized and incensey terpenes.
- High Warm, cheerful and friendly sativa effect, very well focused, without paranoia or anxiety, and of moderate duration.
- Terpene profile It has not yet been analyzed.