Amnesia rose to fame in a short time with compelling arguments, which allowed it to gain the trust of the consumer. Such popularity catapulted the seeds across West Coast of the United States to the Mecca of marijuana in Europe: Amsterdam, where it continues to have a prominent place in the menu of coffeeshops.
The reputation of this classic has been forged, mainly, by the effect that its use produces. Stimulating variety: because of higher sativa load in its genetics. Creative: because it allows the consumer to open their mind to new ideas and / or projects. Medicinal: because it significantly reduces anxiety and stress. Sociable: because it favors human relationship.
We have included all of these characteristics in Buddha Amnesia as a tribute to this charming classic. We recommend in indoor crops not to give it more than two weeks of growth, for its sativa gene, or choose pruning and/or other cultivation techniques such as Scrog or LST.
With regard to flavors and aromas, its incredible incense stands out significantly. As if you are in a cathedral, this variety will fill the room and your senses with its aroma.
This characteristic effect that distinguish this classic, is widely used by painters, musicians and artists for those moments when a spark of creativity is needed. Of course recreational smokers appreciate it, and its ability to easily provoke laughter also. In addition, it can reach high percentages of THC.
Phenotypes with citrus touches stand out, from which the Amnesia Lemon lines and others with subtle notes of wood come out. The flavor lingers in the mouth long after each puff, being enjoyed at each expiration for minutes. Haze characteristic, such as its richness in terpenes, places it among the favorites for culinary recipes.
- Gender: Feminized
- Type: Photodependent
- Genetics: Sativa
- Harvest month: Second half of October (northern hemisphere) / Second half of April (southern hemisphere)
- Flowering time: 70 days
- Production m²: 500 - 650 gr
- Outside production per plant: 500 - 2000 gr
- Taste: Phenotypes with citrus touches and others with wood nuances standing out out. The taste lingers in the mouth for a long time. Haze characteristic, such as its richness in terpenes, places it among the favorites for culinary recipes
- Effect: Stimulating, creative, sociable, in addition significantly reducing anxiety and stress