Forum Stomper: We've been baking away!
Girl scout cookies has been at the top of the scene for some years now, with no end in sight yet. And whilst there's been several auto cookies variants available for awhile now too, we wanted to make 'THE' auto cookies.
We acquired both cuts and seeds to work through back in 2015 and settled on the forum cut as the one to utilise. We made a couple of crosses to her using different auto parents, and we found the sour stomper cross to be the most complimentary.
The resulting strain is a real grease monkey, perhaps, dare we say it, the stickiest frostiest mephisto variety to date?! keep your eyes peeled too as we're set to use Forum stomper in a bunch of new projects beginning later in 2018.
Whilst it will definitely take a bx and futher four generations of breeding to really lock the original strain traits down in auto format, we're really pleased with the colouration, flower formations, aromas, effects and growth patterns in our GSC version, the quality is also next level. She's a super sassy gal and a really unique autoflower.
It's hard to pick which new artisanal strain is our favourite but if you're new to Mephisto this strain is definitely worth putting in your garden!
Forum Stomper is pretty easy to grow, go easy with nutrients early on, let her get established and she'll soon reward you with some ultra frosty flowers. As a rule of thumb forum stomper will easily produce multiple cola's given space and a good environment, this can be further encouraged with some light leaf tucking and some clearing out of lower and inner growth. This small effort will be of extra benefit to ensure all energy and production goes to the primo places.
Forum Stomper generally has two phenotypes A) a slighty shorter stockier plant with a more typical shape of main cola and decent secondaries surrounding her. These make longer colas with tighter internodes and the bud to plant ratio is quite epic! Overall we'd class this type as a medium size with a solid structure not requiring support.
Another phenotype B) has emerged that likes to branch and bush to where it can be difficult to find the 'main'. This is the phenotype we've utilised throughout each stage of the breeding process, which we coined in house as 'branches on branches. This phenotype is substantially larger with a stretchier more 'og' like growth pattern however it's totally manageable. This girl grows a plateau of multiple frosty tops, if you land one of these you're in for a real treat too. It will however be towards the slower end of the spectrum, pushing towards 75 days from sprout in our environment.
Both pheno's present very unique flowers that have had several visits from jack frost, She is also a true stinker, a sassy dirty dank girl with a rich potent nose that contains traces of mint and deep exotic stanky aromas.
She has an average veg time before entering the flowering cycle, frost development comes on pretty early and stacks from there. She has an average finish time in the spectrum of our catalogue circa 65-70 days from sprout.
- Mephisto Genetics New Artisanal Strain: Forum Stomper
- Strain name: Forum Stomper
- Generation: F4
- Type: Auto - Feminised
- Genetic Heritage: Girl Scout Cookies Forum Cut x Sour Stomper F4
- Indica/Sativa: 50/50
- Cycle time: 65-75 days
- Size: 60-90cm Height/Width 50-70cm
- Yield: 75-125g as a single plant grow
- Best method for overall high yield: 9 per 1.2x1.2 space in 15 liter pots under a 600w - 500g is obtainable.
- Aroma and flavour: Powerful raw nasty funk with elements of spice, fruits, chocolate and mint.
- Effect: Strong but balanced high, can cause fits of giggles active and social which tails off into a warm body high, relaxing and sedative.
- Best grown: Indoor/greenhouse
- Flower Density: 7.5/10
- Cannbinoids: TBA
- Medicinal qualities: Decent medicinal qualities, Anti stress, relaxing for mind and body.
- Ease of grow - 7/10 - Take care not too overfert weeks 1-3, after which she's not too finicky.
- Aroma level whilst growing - 9.5/10 High - Knock her about or brush against her and you'll quickly know about it. Don't touch her and go to the shop. Odor control is essential.
- Trim ease - 8.5/10 - A trimming pleasure, Great flower to leaf ratio
- Frost Level - 10/10 Flowers get really encrusted with frost.
- Bag Appeal - 10/10 Frosty dense nugs and beautiful aroma equal high high bag appeal
- After Cure Aroma level - 8/10 - Stays stinky.
- Potency - 9.5/10 Very high potency. buyer beware.
- Concentrate info - 9/10 Excellent oil production shines through in extracts.
- Overall Mephisto rating - 9.5/10 - We love love this.