These plants, with red flowers and ultrafast flowering, are a photoperiod-dependent, feminised version of one of the most famous varieties in the US “Super Strong” Cookies family – Tropicanna Cookies (Girl Scout Cookies x Tangie).
It is the cross of an elite, selected Tropicanna Cookies clone, with a red flower phenotype, and our highly regarded, red flower, autoflowering strain Red Poison Auto® (SWS39).
The plants are very productive and resinous, with THC levels of up to 24% and extremely high terpene levels.
The buds have an excellent aroma and taste; they are very sweet, intense and dense, with tones of mango, earthy, wooden hints, and a subtle Skunk background.
- Variety SWS85
- Indica: 60% / Sativa: 40%
- THC: 16-24% · CBD: 0,1%
- Indoor Yield: 450-600 g/m2
- Outdoor Yield: 400-650 g/plant
- Indoor Blooming: 6-7weeks
- Outdoor Harvest: late August, early September
- Red flower: approximately 80% of the specimens