The AK-49 is a power packed, resinous plant and carries compact buds that bristle with hairs and glistening trichomes. AK-49 has a spicy smell bordering on skunk, with a touch of sandalwood, but flavors sweeter and more floral than the smell would lead one to believe. The AK-49 has a smooth smoke and a high THC level, a good day time strain for people with a high thc tolerance and perfect late afternoon, night time smoke for people with lower tolerance.
The AK-49 name is based on her genetic build up, similar to the early AK-47 when this stain was still clearly Sativa dominant, this is a mellow and good looking plant with a solid genetic base awaiting a successful future in the hybrid cannabis world.
AK-49 feminized seeds are generally suitable for indoor of greenhouse the strain does great outside in mild climates. The AK-49 is very suitable for medicinal purposes by people suffering from chronic pain, nausea, depression, insomnia, headaches, PMS, and arthritis.
• Feminized : Yes
• Autoflowering : No
• Medical value : Good
• Medical use : Mainly for pain and stress relief.
• Effect : Happy, uplifting and even euphoric
• Lineage : Colombian x Mexican x Thai x Afghani
• Genetics : 65% Sativa / 35% Indica
• Location : Indoor / Greenhouse / Outdoor
• From seed 2 crop : ± 84 Days (12 Weeks)
• Flowering (indoor) : ± 64 Days (± 9 weeks)
• Outdoor (harvest) : October
• THC : Very High (20%)
• CBD : Medium
• Yield (gr/m2) : High (450/500)
• Stature (cm) : Small (50/80)
• Grow difficulty : Medium / advanced