Cheap Discrete Delivery on all orders! Huge Selection, Tiny Prices!
Apollo-13 X Querkle
Combining the soaring motivational high of Apollo-13 with the musty Grape taste of Querkle we came up with a hybrid with amazing flavors. The main variation is an Apollo-13 dominant female with tinges of Purple and hints of Grape flavor reminiscing of Grape Taffy.
1) Phenotypes –Apollo-13 Dominant with some Indica variation
2) Height- Medium to tall
3) Yield-medium to heavy with longer veg times
4) Indoor has only been tested so far
5) Best way to grow-Vegged to a large bush Or untopped in scrog.
6) Harvest Window-8 weeks
7) Sativa/Indica 60/40
8) Hybrid- Apollo-13 X Querkle
9) High type- Uplifting and speedy leaving a great taste in your mouth
10) Smells: Sour Grape Pepper Funk
11) Creative High profile
|Breeder:||Subcools The Dank|
|Available as Single Seed:||Available as Single Seed|
|Flowering Period Type:||12/12 Photoperiod|
|Indoor Height:||Medium (81cm - 140cm), Tall (140cm plus)|
|Strain Type:||Hybrid, North American and Canadian|
|Medical Strains:||Creative, Motivational, Uplifting|
|Indoor Flowering Time:||Medium (56 to 90 days)|
|Smell/Taste:||Fruity, Grape, Musty, Peppery, Sour|
|Stock Availability:||Out of Stock|